Thursday, July 25, 2013

Class Management Galore!

It is often hard for me to keep my class reward/management systems fresh and exciting for each class I teach.  I am so thankful I found these Pinterest ideas.  Here are the ideas I am absolutely using this year! Remember that I also have an amazing prize box to "up the ante"!  

1. I think this will be most appropriate for my Kinders or 1st graders after a test/harder activity.  Some lollipops will have a dot on the bottom for an extra prize!



2. I am using this awesome behavior chart for my 2nd graders.  The top levels will equal certain levels of prizes.  

3. Why haven't I thought of this before??!!  So easy. . . I am definitely doing this with my upper grades! Find the directions here.



4.  I think this would be a great add on for any class!


5. I already do this with almost every grade and it works well!  The group with the most points at the end of the week win prizes from my prize box!


6. I also thought of using these.  You can find them for free here!




No comments:

Post a Comment