Friday, July 26, 2013

Classroom decor!

For each of my ten classrooms, I am doing something special this year.  I am making an "Eiffel Tower Word Wall".  My amazing, crafty dad made these awesome Eiffel Towers out of styrofoam for each of my classes.  I painted them and they look great.  Since they are so light, I can mount them on the wall with magnets.  I cut out glitter card stock in cool shapes to put my words on.  Each word wall will have the words of key phrases (merci, s'il vous plait, de rien, etc.) on the Eiffel Tower.  Then around the tower I cut out a sun and clouds.  The sun has "Est-ce que je peux. . . " and the clouds finish the sentence with "boire de l'eau, aller aux toilettes, tailler mon crayon?".  For the younger grades I may print out and put up these passwords because they have the accompanying pictures.  I also may include these posters for the younger grades for some further enforecement.  They are free and so cute!



Words do not do my word wall ideas justice so I will wait to post pictures until I have them up in the classrooms!  

No comments:

Post a Comment