Thursday, July 25, 2013

Rethinking homework. . .

I am really rethinking my homework this year.   Last year, I had trouble making it fun and exciting for the students.  I am considering doing something like this "real world" homework chart.  You can find it on TPT, here. What do you think of this?  How do you do homework in your FLES classrooms? 


Also, I want to create another way for my students to explore the language at home. I plan on making "Exploring French" bags for each class (just one for each class).  Inside each canvas bag, I will include books and other manipulatives for the student to explore the language with their parents.  Each bag will differ depending on the grade.  This bag will be on a rotating schedule so that each student will be able to take it home for at least a week.  This will require a bit of planning on my part but I think it is worth it! I am going to order the bags and start decorating them soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment